Saturday, February 7, 2009

our life

well we are at Ft Lewis, which is not so bad. Connor is officially potty trained with #1, but oh so far from #2. I really think to myself everytime I throw away nasty underwear I just wish he would start peeing in his pants and stop pooping in them. UGH! Today he came downstairs today with a delightful smell following him, and quoted "I like two things, my poopy and my fireman hat." So I then proceeded to clean the boy up. We also went to the zoo today, dressed in a dinosaur costume so we could scare the tiger, and he wears a cowboy hat everywhere. His most unique fascination is his love for ping pong, which he has picked up from the backyardigans. He officially is the bing bong bandit, and believe it or not his poopy in potty rewards have been ping pong paddles. The funny thing is, he is pretty good at it. Besides that he has been ok with the change. He really is a sweet boy soemtimes. His new best friend heres dad is deploying in two months, the little girl asked him if his dad went to work too (referring to the deployment her parents are preparing her for), and Connor said its ok for Daddys to protect people and go away, because they are soldiers. And he then patted her hand. Wierd how he is so young, but I think he coming to get our lifestyle.
As for me and this other mutant growing in me, well I hate pregnancy. Maybe that is taboo to say, but I dont like it. I just wish a stork would drop a baby at my door, and then maybe take it from 2-3 and drop it back off at 4 :)!!! I eat like a horse, my hips hurt, and pickles and olives go very fast around this house. I find out in early March if its a boy or girl. I am so excited, we really would like a girl.

Oh yeah and Connor is beginning to be the praying king, which means that only he can pray, and the last week his prayers state. "Thank you for Mommy, Thank you for Lizzy, Thank you for Connor. The End." When we ask him why he didnt say Daddy, he will start his prayer over but correcting himself saying "Thank you for Connor, Thank you for me. Thank you for Lizzy. Thank you for Mommy." Still not inlcuding Daddy. For some reason it takes four prayers to get Cody in there. Well I have gone on long enough. I know Im boring.

1 comment:

everyday graces said...

Hey Liz,
I enjoyed reading your blog. I just noticed you on April's blogroll today. Looks like that little boy keeps you busy for sure. And his prayers are precious.

Amber